Monday, September 29, 2008

It never fucking ends...

Now I find out, via an automated voice mail on my phone, that my mother's power is about to be disconnected. The problem? It's in my fucking name! Christ fucking cunt stabbers, she promised to not ever be late on that bill. I mean, she paid the cable, but not the power, what fucking sense does that make???

I'm going to cut off my family's power and water this Friday. Great. I'm a fucking monster. Both bills are in my name, neither can be transered over, i don't trust my parents, both utilities require deposits, and the water will take 3-5 days to be reconnected.

2 comments:

Rambling Rogue said...

Oh man, that's an awful position to be in. My heart goes out to you man; you gotta do what you gotta do to protect yourself.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that another challenge has been thrown your way... stay strong, things will start coming around soon!!